Firmoo Glasses Review.


sweater, jeans, shoes: thrifted, blouse: bought it from brandilyn, glasses: c/o Firmoo

Well hello doll face! How ya been?

I got these puppies (glasses) in the mail today and I threw them on my face! I absolutely love them. I was even at the grocery store and a lady said: "I love your glasses!" She was wearing super cool glasses herself. Us glasses girls have to stick together. I said: "Why thank you! I love yours as well." I love nice people. 

I feel a little like Harry Potter, but hey, I'm okay with that. At least I don't have the scar ;) The powers would be cool though...

Firmoo was wicked cool glasses! I think they're reasonably priced and hello they are stickin adorable! The one's I'm wearing above are these but I also own these ones as well. Go take a look!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, cute! I just got a new glasses prescription and ordered my free first pair from Coastal and now I want to get a free pair from Firmoo! Maybe we'll end up being glasses twins. There are so many I don't know what ones to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses are pretty darn adorable! I think they suit you wonderful. I've heard great things about Firmoo glasses.

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness - these glasses are adorable! they look GREAT on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute! I approve heartily of anything that can be traced towards Harry Potter.

    xo
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, you rock them. I love wearing my glasses on days that contacts just seems to be a burden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, those are so cute on you! great blog, friend. :)
    ( the alcove )

    ReplyDelete
  7. girls with glasses rule the world!

    ha ha

    I love when other glasses-ladies comment and you feel in a little club.

    yours are super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...